Sunday 25 September 2011

The Homemade Wedding

Welcome to 'The Homemade Wedding' - We're engaged!! Back in May this year (2011) my boyfriend popped the question. I'm a crafter through and through and immediately set the ball rolling to create The Homemade Wedding of our (my) dreams!

I've set up this blog to be separate from my other sites so that I can show photos of progress without my fiancé seeing THE DRESS. THE DRESS being one of the key parts of the homemade wedding.

Homemade wish list for the homemade wedding:
  • a wedding dress
  • bridesmaids/flower girl dresses
  • save-the-date and invitations
  • favours
  • bridal party thank you gifts
  • church service cards, name cards, table names, table plan

We're also wishing for:
  • UK grown flowers
  • as little waste, and as much re-use as possible
  • eco-options where viable
I've already started on this journey, I'm hoping I can get some sanity by blogging my way through, maybe make some friends, and hopefully inspire and/or help people looking to do something similar in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment