Tuesday 27 September 2011

Some clarifications

As I wrote down my list I thought I'd come back later and clarify a few things...

We decided on a christmas wedding because far distant families can come at non-summer prices, because lots of decorations come free, and we even get added seasonal perks like a free dj with the venue.

Bridesmaids will all be in different style dresses in different shades of blue and green. All will be similar length and same fabrics.

I'm hoping to eventually upload a series on youTube about how I made things - especially the bridesmaid dresses and my wedding dress.

I've already chosen fabrics, my dress will have a lot of eco-friendly fabric but some fabrics I was stuck with more traditional choices due to function and colours. A more focused post (with pictures!) later.

We're going to be making various jams, chutneys, preserves, relishes and sauces for our favours and packaging them in recycled glass jars. We're saving up jars already and will be making them all next year. We're also planning to decorate incorporating name cards so that gets a ✓ too!

No comments:

Post a Comment